Healer fights are an interesting, and relatively new, concept. Following Valithria Dreamwalker (Icecrown Citadel) and Chimaeron (Blackwing Descent) is Baleroc, the newest example of a healer fight and, in my opinion, the best so far. Rather than running a HPS race or spot healing everyone in a small window of time, Baleroc is a healing fight wearing a dress. A familiar, fleshy dress.
- @FFPMMarc @SaltySlainte It's such a great place when you relax and take your time. I miss my Silver Pass. 1 hour ago
- @wowhuellhowser Twitch + cheetos. I think you've got me beat. 6 hours ago
- RT @Antigen_: Went to roll a new demon hunter in @Diablo, it wouldn't take the name "Gwenhwyfar" (Welsh for Guinevere) but it did take "Far… 6 hours ago
- RT @day9tv: I think I need to make a competing site called "geddit" where you get banned if you don't get it. 10 hours ago
- @Celestalon @CM_Exhil Replace glyph with the Light of Dawn blinding bug from T14? ;) 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.