Healer fights are an interesting, and relatively new, concept. Following Valithria Dreamwalker (Icecrown Citadel) and Chimaeron (Blackwing Descent) is Baleroc, the newest example of a healer fight and, in my opinion, the best so far. Rather than running a HPS race or spot healing everyone in a small window of time, Baleroc is a healing fight wearing a dress. A familiar, fleshy dress.
- @dawnwow Yes. A safe modern society does not just happen and it is not a perpetual motion machine. 2 hours ago
- RT @FoolishReporter: #GamerGate http://t.co/mPQV22yyRO 2 hours ago
- RT @henrydampier: "Send nudes" OK http://t.co/QsZjI6ABXI 10 hours ago
- RT @iowahawkblog: a Mobius strip of PC: BBC reports researcher's punishment for telling truth on #Rotherham; won't say what truth is http:/… 10 hours ago
- @kurnmogh The splitting is awkward, but is part of the puzzle. After that it's a lot of fun with interesting pacing. 11 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.