Healer fights are an interesting, and relatively new, concept. Following Valithria Dreamwalker (Icecrown Citadel) and Chimaeron (Blackwing Descent) is Baleroc, the newest example of a healer fight and, in my opinion, the best so far. Rather than running a HPS race or spot healing everyone in a small window of time, Baleroc is a healing fight wearing a dress. A familiar, fleshy dress.
- RT @henrydampier: 'Easy Meat' lawandfreedomfoundation.org/wp-content/upl… 5 hours ago
- RT @RapeyTheDolphin: @MTotenkopf @AceofSpadesHQ @Will_Antonin We save swimmers all the time... We save them for later!! 11 hours ago
- RT @lifetotem: @ohgoditsranor @Brotund @causeimrossome @Stormieh_Mw Utility, you can stand in melee and not wipe the raid for it, that's no… 11 hours ago
- RT @WarcraftLogs: You can now click the raid frames or the markers in combat replay to select a source frame and watch who that person had … 1 day ago
- @DiscoPriest Soon to be 10 years on this, my first and nearly my only, character. 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.