Healer fights are an interesting, and relatively new, concept. Following Valithria Dreamwalker (Icecrown Citadel) and Chimaeron (Blackwing Descent) is Baleroc, the newest example of a healer fight and, in my opinion, the best so far. Rather than running a HPS race or spot healing everyone in a small window of time, Baleroc is a healing fight wearing a dress. A familiar, fleshy dress.
- @Derevka @matticus Well, that and there's only maybe 50 people playing Holy on most fights lately. 1 day ago
- @Derevka @matticus Really, don't look at me. He ranks regularly, but maybe that's why he only just cracks the top 10? 1 day ago
- @Derevka @matticus For example, this guy does amazing: us.battle.net/wow/en/charact… 1 day ago
- @FinalBossTV Got my ? in and looking forward to a great show. Will listen later as I'm out during the broadcast. 1 day ago
- RT @andylevy: pretty sweet that they have dead tauntauns on the sidelines in philly for the players to climb into 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.