Healer fights are an interesting, and relatively new, concept. Following Valithria Dreamwalker (Icecrown Citadel) and Chimaeron (Blackwing Descent) is Baleroc, the newest example of a healer fight and, in my opinion, the best so far. Rather than running a HPS race or spot healing everyone in a small window of time, Baleroc is a healing fight wearing a dress. A familiar, fleshy dress.
- @antigen_ I usually target an enemy anyway. I tend to not use it for single healing, but when I do: click/target friendly, press hotkey. 1 hour ago
- @TheckPhD @FinalBossTV @holinka @oliviadgrace Death Note is great but could use some refinement. 11 hours ago
- RT @WatcherDev: New Dev Watercooler up re: giving healing a more tactical pace, getting rid of huge PvP modifiers, and more: http://t.co/pt… 22 hours ago
- RT @windlashed: @Celestalon @thepainbringer @Warcraft Here's some non imagination for you windlashed.wordpress.com/2014/03/07/rei… 22 hours ago
- RT @andylevy: hi how do I get out da club 23 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.