Healer fights are an interesting, and relatively new, concept. Following Valithria Dreamwalker (Icecrown Citadel) and Chimaeron (Blackwing Descent) is Baleroc, the newest example of a healer fight and, in my opinion, the best so far. Rather than running a HPS race or spot healing everyone in a small window of time, Baleroc is a healing fight wearing a dress. A familiar, fleshy dress.
- RT @alyankovic: Farewell (for now) to the great @CraigyFerg - tonight’s his final night hosting the #LateLateShow. #ThankUCraig. http://t.… 4 hours ago
- RT @Fierydemise: 3/7M Rogue and Theorycrafter LF Guild. 4 hours ago
- RT @Zolmation: RT if you love your healing team and would take them home with you. (sob) lol 11 hours ago
- @ohgoditsranor Since the change it's still really nice as an interrupt. 11 hours ago
- @elysiane I finally saw that vendor when I upgraded to level 2. 13 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.