Healer fights are an interesting, and relatively new, concept. Following Valithria Dreamwalker (Icecrown Citadel) and Chimaeron (Blackwing Descent) is Baleroc, the newest example of a healer fight and, in my opinion, the best so far. Rather than running a HPS race or spot healing everyone in a small window of time, Baleroc is a healing fight wearing a dress. A familiar, fleshy dress.
- RT @RayDillon: My cover #painting for #TheCHAMPION by @ScottSigler!! Learn more --> facebook.com/scottsigler/ph… || #SciFi #Football #Art http:/… 3 days ago
- @TikariOfET THE STRUGGLE IS REAL. Or so they've tried to beat into me. 4 days ago
- RT @iowahawkblog: SPOOKY. MT @sbrowning @iowahawkblog Even cooler seen this way. http://t.co/Xinx3wiTna 4 days ago
- RT @BrutallStatic: If you ever RT let is be this! All About That Boss (An "All About That Bass" Parody) youtu.be/LTpU9BPHgo4 #Warcraft ht… 4 days ago
- @Akcoor @AngryOrc1 And I watch my 6 every time I wait outside the instance near them. 5 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.