Healer fights are an interesting, and relatively new, concept. Following Valithria Dreamwalker (Icecrown Citadel) and Chimaeron (Blackwing Descent) is Baleroc, the newest example of a healer fight and, in my opinion, the best so far. Rather than running a HPS race or spot healing everyone in a small window of time, Baleroc is a healing fight wearing a dress. A familiar, fleshy dress.
- RT @proteinwisdom: Call for aid: proteinwisdom.com/?p=55588 2 hours ago
- RT @Brotund: We're MC raiders. We. aint. got. no life. 6 hours ago
- @WarcraftDevs missed an opportunity to use Wilhelm in introduction quest line with all the falling/flying/jumping orcs. 20 hours ago
- @emanatee Extra shocking because 1) his age and 2) we're used to seeing this with young actors, not athletes. 1 day ago
- @emanatee most any salaries aren't. Manhattan Beach is pricey even around here. 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.