Healer fights are an interesting, and relatively new, concept. Following Valithria Dreamwalker (Icecrown Citadel) and Chimaeron (Blackwing Descent) is Baleroc, the newest example of a healer fight and, in my opinion, the best so far. Rather than running a HPS race or spot healing everyone in a small window of time, Baleroc is a healing fight wearing a dress. A familiar, fleshy dress.
- @JoeEgo812 @ady_mx @dalmasca7 @celestalon And, yes, those 2 are similar but TC gave so much mana so quickly. 2 days ago
- @Ady_Mx @dalmasca7 @celestalon Yep, that's part of the problem I have with Selfless Healer. At least old TC gave shaman mana for DPS. 2 days ago
- RT @501stLegion: Musha the Death Star Dog "Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational cone collar!" http://t.co/HBgmzKZN… 6 days ago
- RT @scottsigler: Annnnnd here we go ... when you can't beat the Lions, they try to help you out, the kind souls. 1 week ago
- RT @Warcraft: We'll get through this. Together. youtube.com/watch?v=3cx9u1… @ConverttoRaid @PatKrane @The_Koltrane 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.