Healer fights are an interesting, and relatively new, concept. Following Valithria Dreamwalker (Icecrown Citadel) and Chimaeron (Blackwing Descent) is Baleroc, the newest example of a healer fight and, in my opinion, the best so far. Rather than running a HPS race or spot healing everyone in a small window of time, Baleroc is a healing fight wearing a dress. A familiar, fleshy dress.
- @lifetotem @hamletej @_rades @serrinnewow Plus there's the whole wasting of time using Plea with 1 HP. Only so many gcd's per fight. 14 hours ago
- @lifetotem @Cynixi "base" is a Ret/Prot mana pool. Still means 15 to 18 seconds for 3 HP. 16 hours ago
- @lifetotem @HamletEJ @_Rades @SerrinneWoW Unless they throw a niche fight at us. Either way, how expensive is 3 HP to start with. 16 hours ago
- @lifetotem @HamletEJ @Rezznul Druid sounds worse, but I don't know how much omen of clarity offsets time doing nothing. 16 hours ago
- @_thunderspank Easy: Like any normal bully. 5yo needs to learn to protect himself first. Not his job to discipline the 8yo. 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.