Healer fights are an interesting, and relatively new, concept. Following Valithria Dreamwalker (Icecrown Citadel) and Chimaeron (Blackwing Descent) is Baleroc, the newest example of a healer fight and, in my opinion, the best so far. Rather than running a HPS race or spot healing everyone in a small window of time, Baleroc is a healing fight wearing a dress. A familiar, fleshy dress.
- RT @Wowhead: Our Garrison Timers mobile app is now available for iOS! wowhead.com/news=244681/ne… http://t.co/jsEy3jCg8C 5 hours ago
- RT @TMZ_Politics: Now that people of #Ferguson have burned their own city to the ground, it's time to demand the government give them money… 19 hours ago
- @Dopameaner @WatcherDev @WarcraftDevs @CM_Lore Mists was an aberration. You'll take your Beacon and you'll like it. 19 hours ago
- Lived through the '92 riots in Los Angeles. #FergusonLootCrew can get shit on. 19 hours ago
- @ohgoditsranor They're out to help their own case. Media-fueled riots don't happen every day; stores won't loot themselves. 20 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.