Healer fights are an interesting, and relatively new, concept. Following Valithria Dreamwalker (Icecrown Citadel) and Chimaeron (Blackwing Descent) is Baleroc, the newest example of a healer fight and, in my opinion, the best so far. Rather than running a HPS race or spot healing everyone in a small window of time, Baleroc is a healing fight wearing a dress. A familiar, fleshy dress.
- RT @evangoer: So many job ads for code ninjas, wizards, and warriors... but none for clerics. This is why your entire startup is going to … 2 hours ago
- @MrGrimms @devolore YOU choose to live on the face of the sun. 2 hours ago
- RT @FOXSoccer: (2/2) Well, now watch this Trump pump up video for the #USMNT! Get ready. #USAvMEX kicks tomorrow on @FS1! https://t.co/1mfn… 10 hours ago
- @emanatee @NYTSports It's a tyrannical way to stop the advertising, but maybe we can let govt step over the line this one time. 3 days ago
- RT @XCOM: Happy #WorldTeachersDay to @solomonjake, who taught us 95% chance to hit never actually means 95% chance to hit. http://t.co/qcIO… 4 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.