Healer fights are an interesting, and relatively new, concept. Following Valithria Dreamwalker (Icecrown Citadel) and Chimaeron (Blackwing Descent) is Baleroc, the newest example of a healer fight and, in my opinion, the best so far. Rather than running a HPS race or spot healing everyone in a small window of time, Baleroc is a healing fight wearing a dress. A familiar, fleshy dress.
- RT @whenindoubtdo: Great to know that journalists in this country are asking the right questions. #GamerGate http://t.co/U7rMPdUrkJ 4 hours ago
- RT @dannyBstyle: I found RNGesus!!!! http://t.co/IcM3J6R1yR 5 hours ago
- RT @XCOM: #XCOM2 coming to PC worldwide on February 5, 2016. → 2kgam.es/1KeWY4Z http://t.co/MGFFxMA8Ll 21 hours ago
- @Dopameaner Doesn't sound sufficiently offensive. twitter.com/joeego812/stat… 23 hours ago
- @MichaelJPetty Lost keys are a temp inconvenience. Big butt and a smile can ruin your life. 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.