Healer fights are an interesting, and relatively new, concept. Following Valithria Dreamwalker (Icecrown Citadel) and Chimaeron (Blackwing Descent) is Baleroc, the newest example of a healer fight and, in my opinion, the best so far. Rather than running a HPS race or spot healing everyone in a small window of time, Baleroc is a healing fight wearing a dress. A familiar, fleshy dress.
- @Warden_AoS It’s not the glasses that define her look. 8 hours ago
- @Warden_AoS @structuraldmg His original blog was good, with the actual “allah” angle. Long memory holed. Lost a lot in move to hot air. 8 hours ago
- @WoodWhisperers Computers should be just like my phone! 🤣 9 hours ago
- @ThatGuyFrmWork @paleomexicano Better than pineapple on pizza. 15 hours ago
- @captainapatheia @Tranganyo @pow3rpuffsama That role is in 80% of everything I’ve seen, especially the earlier stuff. 15 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.