Healer fights are an interesting, and relatively new, concept. Following Valithria Dreamwalker (Icecrown Citadel) and Chimaeron (Blackwing Descent) is Baleroc, the newest example of a healer fight and, in my opinion, the best so far. Rather than running a HPS race or spot healing everyone in a small window of time, Baleroc is a healing fight wearing a dress. A familiar, fleshy dress.
- @Esoth Remember when corporations didn't run massive PR efforts to make people think they weren't motivated by profit? Good times. 1 day ago
- @MrGrimms @Artemishowl @AffinityUS @LiquidTLO @TeamLiquidPro Open office designs decrease productivity. And APM. :P 2 days ago
- @MichaelJPetty Tequila would never let that happen. She'd lay you down softly and say it's your fault for leaving hard things in the way. 3 days ago
- @WoodWhisperers It always takes too long to play. Haven't myself in years. @MechWarriorF2P is a great first person translation. 3 days ago
- @MrGrimms @AffinityUS @Artemishowl THE FACE OF THE SUN!!! 4 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.