Healer fights are an interesting, and relatively new, concept. Following Valithria Dreamwalker (Icecrown Citadel) and Chimaeron (Blackwing Descent) is Baleroc, the newest example of a healer fight and, in my opinion, the best so far. Rather than running a HPS race or spot healing everyone in a small window of time, Baleroc is a healing fight wearing a dress. A familiar, fleshy dress.
- @Rhidach @Antigen_ Did he buy her first pants suit yet? 2 days ago
- RT @MechWarriorF2P: PROVE YOUR ALLEGIANCE 2! Epic Faction Play Event! mwomercs.com/tournaments?t=… https://t.co/8HwcGulZfc 3 days ago
- RT @Daddy_Warpig: Scalzi's column, summarized in full. #SadPuppies #HugoAwards archive.is/ouMmj https://t.co/WdIVdR7gK3 4 days ago
- RT @scottsigler: Hugo drama, I love you so: Interview w/ Chuck Tingle, author of Hugo-Nommed Dinosaur Erotica inv.rs/XwUFM5 https… 4 days ago
- @Faebelina soundcloud.com/theglitchmob/c… 5 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.